Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Same Me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

I had a lovely New Year's Eve with lots of dancing and lots of giggles. But now that I am at home in my fuzzy robe and striped socks, it's time for me to really start thinking about New Year's resolutions. I have a couple in mind, but I also want to find a way to make sure I follow through.

Resolution 1: Keep a journal. I am realizing the older I get, the more important it becomes to keep track of my life, to see how I am changing and see my world through my experiences. Plus, writing in a Journal is like free therapy!

Resolution 2: Take more pictures. I have always been the awkward person with the camera that never actually takes pictures myself. I am thinking about going full out and getting a fun camera and keep a photo journal of my life. Or maybe just be more handy-dandy with my iphone and whip that bad boy out more often. I guess I shouldn't have the "I feel so obnoxious and obtrusive with my camera" phobia anymore.

Resolution 3: Be an early-morning worker-outer. I always say I am going to jump start my days with a brisk run, but then it hits the morning and I am most easily persuaded to just stay in bed and run later. But in 2012 I will start my day with endorphins, NOT end it. Which I guess leads to Resolution 3 1/2: Get more sleep, like I would love 9-8 hours every night, this will probably assist in resolution 3.

Best of luck in your 2012 pursuits! In a time of reflection, here are some of my fun memories from 2011 in picture form:









No comments:

Post a Comment