Friday, January 20, 2012

Its OK Friday

Well I must say, I wish every week was a short week. School Tuesday through Friday is a wonderful thing. I spent my last night before starting my weekend by drinking a slushie and divulging in a little Gossip Girl...I know, my culture and intelligence does diminish slightly by my admitting this, but its true, I have recently started watching season 1 of GG. But do not worry, I did some of my Italian studying before hand soo, VA BENE! OVVIAMENTE! But here are some things I am ok with this weekend:

Its ok if you decide to be BOLD and text someone, but then wish you could immediately swallow back your text from the cyber universe and crawl under your covers, wishing you had never come out...AKA I did that yesterday...OUCH CHARLIE!


Its ok if your idea of therapy is going to Target, really, that is therapeutic! Snark not until you give it a whirl, something about digging through that dollar section or buying one more bottle of nail varnish really gets my mind off the silly troubles of life. So, thank you Target. 


Finally, Its ok if your idea of the weekend is the ability to watch movies guilt free of "wasting time". I realize as a young, able, college student I should be going out and being social or embracing the dreaded dating scene of Provo...It is quite awkward sometimes...but sometimes on the weekend you just got to lay. This weekend I will probably be watching this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment