Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Day of School...KEWL!!

Good Morning!!! I woke up for a brisk 22 degree run in an effort to keep my New Year's Resolution to exercise before I start my day...it actually felt really good! Besides that fact that I thought by the end I would be coughing up blood from my lungs hurting so much..SHESH! Today, am I excited for this winter semester to start, I am excited for the two brand new, absolutely lovely roomies that just moved into my humble abode. All in all, I am just excited! You should be too!

Alright let me break down the first day of school outfit:

Dark blue skinny jeans
Button up ruffle top (grey)
Taupe combat boots with trim
la parte piu bella (most beautiful part) my new maroon, grey, and camel poncho sweater

And this is what I listened to as I primped this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment