Monday, January 9, 2012

Dance all weekend. Pie on Sunday.

This weekend, I became the original dancing machine. I danced literally all friday night and then again all saturday. I guess thats how we roll in Provo, but really my obsession with dancing is a true-blue LOVE/LOVE relationship. The minute a song comes on you will not see my feet stop moving till the police shut off the music...which they did. OH and I need my space. When I plan to boogie, I need the room to really wiggle around, which can be quite entertaining to some, because I don't even bother dancing with other people, just me, myself and I. Man, I really like to dance.

Then on Sunday, me and the new roomies made a homemade apple pie. Then just to be all the more better in our Domestic Goddessness, we invited a whole apartment of boys from our building to join. It was a success, and ended with the tin literally licked clean and giggles all around. Thank goodness for PIE! thats all I gotta say!

Find the recipe here! HEY! GREAT PIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment