Friday, January 13, 2012

Its OK Friday

-Its OK if you stay in bed all morning because you can, so you do. (sometimes being a little un-productive is the best kind of productive!)

-Its OK to read the Horoscope part of a magazine a think to oneself, "Self, like ZOMG! this is actually scarily true..." but then laugh and toss the magazine anyway.

-Its OK if you still look back in life and wish your mom had made you stay in ballet, because you TOTALLY would have been famous if you did...I mean, RIGHT?? Just saying.

Getting ready for this long holiday weekend I just would like everyone to know, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND. So I am now entering my prime, or I guess pre-prime? If 30's is the prime of your life, I guess 20's is the pre-teen to the 30's teen? Annnywho, I will be leaving the follies of my youth...still haven't decided if I should boohoo or hoorah! But I promise I will have many a pic to celebrate with anyone who wants my coming of pre-prime age. Stay tuned, listeners. AND have a super savage Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment