Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am 20. EEK!




Let us start with the events of my last weekend as a teenager shall we. Lets just say i started the night as a teenage dream...and then ended like this:







This was no regular dancing weekend for me. It obviously involved some trampling and paint, which might I add kind of looks like troll snot in my hair? ew. But glad i was able to spend it with my two favorite people- Madels and Emlin. 

NOW FOR THE ACTUAL DAY OF:
My two roomies Lauren and Chelsea threw me a great bash at our place. They asked what flavor I wanted and I said, Strawberry Lemonade. SO they did. A strawberry lemonade cake, cupcakes and drink. NOt to mention the table was set up soooooooooo adorable! They even took time to stick my goodies on Art History textbooks, my Favorite! There was lots of dancing, eating, giggles and fun. Turning 20 was maybe even my best time yet! Not to mention a girl literally caught on fire at the party- CANDLES REALLY DO THAT?!?! Overall, fabulous MLK/birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment