Monday, January 23, 2012

Just another Monday

So just a quick recap from the weekend:

Friday: I went to Mountain West Burrito, which to those of you in Provo still going to Cafe Rio (aka Cafe Fat-Butt) STOP!!!!! Mountain West may be the most delicious food EEEVER. I highly recommend the roasted veggie salad, its amazing. I pay homage to the Joe (owner of MWB).
Then we went to a dance party...yeah Provo never changes...ever. But I love to dance, so its all good!

Saturday: After waking up on the couch with Emily sleeping on the other, I realized that staying up watching Gossip Girl season one until 4 am was not my finest choice. But still fun. That night was the long awaited Matt Costa concert here at good ole'BYU. I have been waiting for this since they announced it, 2 weeks ago. I love me some Matt Costa, and to prove I was there here is this:

Here is people! Matt Costa himself. And look! He is blinking...aaawwww he is a real human! Bah Just Kidding, Just Kidding. But really, he is acoustically supreme. Then I might have spent the rest of the night eating pizza at midnight with friends and watching Oliver and Company. Remember that? Gooood times. 

Any-who, monday was slower then ever, but I did enjoy the snow on my walk home. Its beautiful here in Provo. I loved the white capped mountains and white trees. 

By the way, found this little gem from the last weekend of my youth...This is after the mess of the paint party when Madels and I tried to wash just our hair in the tub to make sure my hair did not stay a lovely, troll snot green. So aren't we just the cutest shampoo darlings?? or maybe not... I think this was taken at a fresh 3 am in the morning...SO YIKES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment