Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Netherlands

It's taken awhile to build up a post that was worthy of posting here. Not because of the Netherlands lacking any beauty, but because Amsterdam is super notorious for theft and I have to keep all my possessions under my clothing at all times and walk really fast everywhere with "purpose" to not attract thieves and dealers...ha. But don't let that get you down, Amsterdam for how "scary" it is, is a really cool city and clean. But besides Amsterdam we have been to Haarlem and the Haag as well. Haarlem is awesome and so quaint! I really loved it. It is also the place where they did the majority of filming "The Best Two Years" so all y'all Mormons can fan-girl over that. I love the Dutch, and their grocery stores. The Netherlands have got a really cool vibe and I have found my native land with all the blondes I see here, it's nice to finally blend in!

No comments:

Post a Comment