Monday, July 9, 2012

Colmar, Beaune, Strasbourg and Luxembourg

So I have been in 3 countries and all those cities in the past 2 days. It's been rough on my mental capacities to take it all in, but also so incredibly awesome, and the art is amazing too. Let's talk Colmar and Beaune. They are beautiful little cities that where so amazing. Colmar is called the "little Venice" of France and we only got to walk around for a night but it was so beautiful and all on canals. Then we went to Strasbourg which was the swankiest hotel yet( we had 2 balconies!) and it was on a series of canals also. I sat on one canal that night and ate fruit for dinner. It was luxurious to eat ANYTHING besides bread. Also the cathedral is jaw-dropping. Then finally onto Luxembourg. OK. Luxembourg is by FAR my favorite place to date. It is SO GREEN there and the people are posh and friendly, the museum was awesome and no tourist where there. Also I had soup. Which is a miracle in itself. Now I am in Brussels. So I had a lot of train action today...and I am not complaining! I like trains. A lot. An the vending machines here have waffles, and magnum bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment