Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey there Spring Time!

Hey there, it is Spring here! Well, sort of, we have a few winter blows now and then, but for the most part, its a bike-riding, sandal-wearing types of days here in Provo. So lets just get a little up date on the scene here in Provo:

This little treat I found on my doorstep on Women's day, lets just say I jumped up and down clapping for 3 minutes when I saw that a good man had thought of "A woman, on a woman's day."


This creepy purple growth is what I found when I remembered the sweet Potato I had bought to eat maybe 4 months ago...I decided to keep is and grow a plant, We named her Blue Ivy Carter.  

My week of Sandals

My week of Sandals continued

So I am obsessed with my bike. Its name is the "FREE SPIRIT", its perfect for me and when it is nice I chose to ride it EVERYWHERE. And when it snows I just feel wretched, and people often hear me whining, "I miss my bike!" even when I am standing next to it. But When I cannot ride it, I miss my bike. But, Look how darling it is! I even fit perfectly on the handle bars.  And no, I cannot ride my bike with no handle bars.
Also, if you were wondering what I am listening to right now...its been the sam thing all weekend, Sigur Ros, and Spotify is amazing, I pledge my allegiance to it, even though I had to make a fake Facebook account to get it. My FB name is Gigi Newman if you want to be my friend, BTWS. ANyway get Spotify, and listen to this: Sigur Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment