Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TUESDAY..whaaaa??

Its Tuesday friends, and I am feeling a little free! I am mean fancy and free! aka, I am free momentarily from school work, I just had 3 midterms and a HUGE paper due in modern art so now I am feeling pretty good to take a little rest. Let me share some of my favorite images with you right now though:







This is probably my favorite art piece I have right now, its called "the birthday kiss" by Marc Chagall and it is just beautiful in all its Proto-Surrealism as I like to call it. This artist was a Russian painter from the turn of the century. Luckily he made it out to Paris before all the Communism stuffs about restricting the arts, cause now I have this lovely piece to lighten my mood and make me happy. Speaking of surrealism though, this piece below is awesome too! I would love to wake up to this image outside my window by Magritte:


No comments:

Post a Comment