Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hare Kirshna! or Festival of Colors

So, this is probably the best part of being in Utah for winter semester. Its this little hindu festival called Hare Kirshna. Its basically a bunch of Mormons from BYU pretending to celebrate some Hindu god being summed to dance on our tongues or something. Well I am all for dancing people on my tongue, and chalk up my nose to make extra creepy troll-snot when I sneeze. But this year the weather was lovely, and the people where extra generous with the chalk. I had fun dancing around doing my signature "chicky-wing" dance with my "wobble-leg" moves and had a grand ole time. Probably my favorite part was when a friend put me on his shoulders so I could see all the freaks getting ready to chalk the world with Hare Kirshna. Not to mention there was an old, white dude with Anakin Skywalker hair and yoga pants...eeek. Here are some pics from the day of chalk and trollin.








No comments:

Post a Comment