Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap (frog) Day

So it is Leap day, on Leap year, basically it is just the leapiest! I don't know what you are suppose to do on leap day...I guess watch movies about Leap Year? Who knows! What I do know is that people are scrambling to figure out what to do on this day to make it a holiday or tradition...one suggestion I heard last night was to try and kiss 50 people in one day...well, probably not going to do that. But I will be listening to this all day. In case you didn't know, Fanfarlo came out with a new album. Its very awesome and you can hear a lot of that good ole' musical saw in it! Take a listen, it is strangely very addictive. And well worth your time.

Click here:
AWESOMETUNES

Also...In case you have been wondering what I have been up too, here is a little splash of my life in Prozovo.







No comments:

Post a Comment