Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am not marginalized

Ok, I think I should always do school in London. I would love to wake up everyday knowing I love the place I am in and the people I am around...sorry BYU, you are really just not cutting it. Yesterday we went to a sermon at Saint Paul's cathedral and I just giggled the whole time at them saying "for those of us who feel marginalized, God will justify us!" so if I ever feel marginalized again...I am going to say it like that. And the art I am seeing...wow. I found out I am one of those scary "art people" that cry I front of paintings... Yesterday I saw a sketch by Seurat of a woman just emerging out of a dark shadow and I seriously stood there for 20 minutes just marveling at it. Sooo, yeah, there you go.

1 comment:

  1. Christy lee you fit right in!!! It is such a blast looking at photos of you from where I just was!!! way to surreal.

    Make sure you write down where each picture is... you'd be surprised how it all gets all muddled up in your memory!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete