Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey guys, remember how I leave for Europe in a day?

Hey, I leave for Europe for an Art History study abroad in a day. First of all....WOWZA!! Ahh can I just proclaim that?? Wheeeeeew! Wow. Ok. Yeah. Sure. I am going to be living out of a TINY tiny tiny carryon for 5 weeks. I finally get to embrace my dirty hippie self! My mom will be a whole ocean away from my glory! However, just so it is clear, I will still be brushing my teeth. And flossing. And no, that is not ridiculous, it's basic, human decency! So anywho, you guys should stay tuned cause I will be LIVE BLEEERRRRGING from all over Europe! And also I am not apologizing if I look like a troll in all my pics...or excessively using the hash-tag of #eurocatforlife. Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment