Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cat Paint and Lent


It has been awhile...sorry, I would have to blame a combination of Midterms and my recent laziness. But I am almost out of the clear for tests! Anywho, I just wanted to share a little joy in my life. The application for the iPhone called, Cat Paint. Basically, its the best thing since Life's Bread. Here are some of my fondest creations:  





Also, today starts the 40 day/40 night stretch of Lent. Now I know I am not Catholic, but I do celebrate pagan holidays like Christmas! So why not Lent? Plus it seems to be very trendy as of late to say what you are giving up at BYU, so today is my very day without treats. Yup, I said it, I am attempting to give up sugar...It may be difficult, but I am giving it a shot. I am still eating Greek Yogurt everyday though, but thats not really a sweet is it? It had protein and vitamins! Totally necessary. I am sorry I didn't give any Valentine's lovin either, so here is a gift from me to you. This is the priceless Valentine my mama gave me, as you can tell she knows me well, and has the UT-MOST class.


No comments:

Post a Comment