Friday, February 3, 2012

Its OK Friday

well, well, well. ITS FRIDAY. yup yup yup. And I only have 2 "its OKs" because they happen to be 2 things I am doing at this very moment:

Its OK if you take a shower and then proceed to go about the rest of your morning (eating, primping, homework and studying) in just your towel. Cause I mean, how awful is it to put your clothes back on right? Everyone deserves a little free-time.

Its OK if you are refusing to put on make for the first part of your day because you know you have something going on tonight in which you will need to fix yourself up. (Sorry kids in my italian class who have to stare at my very pale, blank, face.)

Ok two and all that is it! Except this little gem Emily gave me from one of her friends:

And also, I miss my cat. Isn't he regal??? Behold, Rupert von Tigerhorn (really thats his name)!           


No comments:

Post a Comment