Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Un-Incorporated Santa Ana

Soooo, unfortunately finals got the best of me and before I knew it, I was frantically packing up and shipping out of good ole' Provo and now I am home in Orange County, California. My thoughts upon leaving Utah were:

Man, I didn't even get to snow-shoe before I left

Wow, I am so glad to be outta that "hell-hole"

Shoot, what do I want to get from McDonalds for breakfast.

Then when I got home, my first thought were:

Man, I didn't even get to snow-shoe before I left

Wow, I really miss my bike the Free Spirit.

Shoot, I need to hit the beach

Anyway, I have some BIG plans being home for the next little while. Before I head out to Europe I plan to learn how to Cross-Stich and snuggle with my cat. Don't worry, my mama and I have already watched season one and half of season two of Downton Abbey in the past 3 days...and I have started wearing the same outfit for like 2-3 days at a time so I don't have to fold it up or wash it...SHH! People here still think I have good taste! Anywho, I am also learning some new songs on the guitar (as one could tell I am not exactly a social butterfly in Santa Ana). In case anyone was wondering, I have bought in on the fetish people have with Lana Del Ray, and NO, I am not apologizing for it. Listen here friends:

GOOD TUNAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment