Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Promise of Outfits' Future

Let me share a lil secret with y'all (here is one bonus secret, I am self conscious about using the word "y'all"), anyway back to the real secret. I really want to be part of that elite group of ladies known as MORMON FASHION BLOGGERS. I gotta make it! How do I make it? Ok, maybe I should start posting some outfits to claim my stake in this ring of modest fashionistas. SO this is my promise starting today, or maybe in the near future, I will post pictures, in fact, Emily just received a new beautiful, fancy-people camera for her birthday...soo I think we will take some outfit pictures soon. In the mean time, I promise that I dress cute, well at least thats what peeps at school tell me. But look forward to my initiation into the world of picture posting, hopefully I do not look too much like a tranny. Here is my most recent, favorite outfit combination: Skirt, Graphic-T, Belt, Scarf and Sandals (I understand this is a photo repeat, sorry y'all!!)







Then for funzies I thought I would you guys do a little comparison of my face post Hare Kirshna Festival 2011 and 2012. Which do you think is more intense? Or which do you like better? 


2011

2012

1 comment:

  1. Christy! Since when do you blog?? Cute skirt, I have one just like it. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete