Monday, September 17, 2012

Marriage Prep

So Emily and I had to fill 3 credit hours this Fall, and instead of taking a class where we have to actually compute information...we took Marriage Prep. Well, there are a LOT of things going on in that class. Mostly me sitting there wishing I had gone to the vending machines before the class started... But we are learning some cool things: like don't compete, and Men and Women are from Kolob- NOT Mars and Venus and stuff like that. Marriage Prep has mostly just made me keenly aware of how different the average "married" BYU student is from myself...take that as you will...

Being back in Utah has meant doing Utah stuff. Like going to Sundance and singing James Taylor on the lifts and sucking on honey sticks. Going to the Utah State Fair and eating off everyone's food and checking out the wholesale hot tubs. Hanging with my little, very adorable, very big cousin Josh; going to regional conference on campus then hanging in the MOA art garden. And FINALY, throwing my sister her bridal shower at my new house. It turned out really well.










1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of you and Josh!!! So cute!!! You did such a great job of putting that shower together!!! It was so cute and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete