Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Year's "Faux Pas"??

So here is the dress, also my bellisma sister Jenny (the very cute brunette).
Ok, so dear very near to me reader...or not so near to me. I am strongly considering a fashion faux pas for this New Year's Eve festivities: I am strongly  considering an outfit repeat. I KNOW! but I cannot help but feel the exhaustion from all my holiday mega-deal-searching-shopping. Ok so maybe some new accessories and my new hair-do will succeed in masking the oldie but goodie dress? I could brave the mall one more time I suppose...for fashion's sake, but I am determined to stick to my domestic diva roots and forge a completely new outfit out of last-years New Year's dress. So far my choices to revamp go as follows: gold belted waist? chunky/funky necklace? sequin cardigan? or maybe even try the faux-fur vest? I will keep you posted when the night arrives!

PS If you are looking for some New Year's refinement and smoky eyes check out this tutorial: Glitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment