Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Season & Introductions

Hello, World-Wide-Web, Starting this new blog is kind of like turning over a new leaf, the leaf of spreading my "Christyness" to all who are silly enough to stumble across this. BUT, incase you were wondering... my holiday was quiet lovely. My family sent out our Christmas cards, we shopped even more Christmas sales and then sat and ate all weekend. We had Christmas like every year, at my G-Sauce's house up in Santa Barbara. Some Highlights: My little Brother "breaking wind" in my Grandpa's candle-light church service (really blue-flaming Christmas), my G-pa giving me a car safety kit for my trunk (thanks a heap G), my Uncle T wearing gold stretchy pants all Christmas day in Packer-Pride (and he has a bit to stretch around!). Anyway, more to come, more to come. Keep in Touch.


PS: Here of some of the Heathcote Family Christmas pics. Enjoy the sibblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment