Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I suck...in other news PEACH!

Hey long lost friends...hey pals! Remember me? Because I certainly do not. Anywho, I have not been the trendiest, or the most progressive blogger as of late because I have been sucked into the time-warp that is home. I have no time for trendy things such as blogging, fashion or maybe even...FRIENDS because I have been living the life of an 80-year-old woman. It is all consuming: I crochet, I cross-stitch, I eat dinner at 4 pm, I go for morning walks and I watch episodes of Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug and The Wild Thornberries. Whats that you say? that last bit was not like the rest, well if it makes you feel better I am now starting a small PenPal hobby and only communicating with some of my friends through the post. Thats right, I AM POSTING LETTERS AND SMALL MEMENTOS, if you want in on some of this action..let me know aight?

In more recently news, as in news happening as I type, I am dying the ends of my hair peach, with Kool-Aid. This is how I am trying to inject some of my youth into my rapidly, exponentially aging self. But before you scoff at me in all my efforts to remain young...check out these pics from the internet I scored while convincing myself "I can dye my hair peach, it wont interfere with my stitching time."
CHECK IT:



Now, I realize I cannot pose like a strung out, slack-jawed, orphan all the time, but this pastel hair is pretty darling. Hopefully it turns out...and hopefully it does not only last for 2-3 days...

And also some left overs from the Texas wedding from Emily's camera



No comments:

Post a Comment